Friday, November 29, 2019

Playful Penguins

I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving and were able to enjoy friends and family!

These penguins are too cute! They are adorable! This card is only one sheet of card stock. I stamped the scarf and then masked it. Then I stamped the penguin over the top. I took my sponge and dabbed a bit of Seaside Spray on the front of the card.


I fussy cut Mr. Penguin for this card. The background was created by picking up some ink with my Aqua Painter and then flicking it on the Whisper White background.


I used this gate fold card for one of my Stamp-a-Stacks for Christmas this fall. A gate fold card is scored at 2 1/4" and 7 3/4". I stamped and layered the penguin on the left side of this card. The snow is stamped with Seaside Spray and Silver inks. I did fussy cut the scarf again.


What colors would you use to create with these penguins? I think I'm stuck on blues and black and would love to have a few more ideas for this set.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: