Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Merry Christmoose

I was so sad to see that the moose punch is no longer available. I was really hoping that is set and punch would make it to the next annual catalog. Since Stampin' Up! is not getting any more of the punches, I think it is safe to say that it will not be carrying over. Sigh. 

Well, I guess I will play with it now and enjoy it and maybe even keep in my collection for a while!

I shared this first card before. You can read more about it HERE.


I love the buffalo check plaid with the moose. They just seem to have been made for each other. The plaid on this card comes from the DSP called Toile Tidings. I stamped the trees with Call Me Clover. The moose was stamped on Crumb Cake and then punched.


I used the moose stamp to create a background. I'm not sure I like the way the moose are bold on the background. I think instead of using Early Espresso ink, I should have used Crumb Cake ink to make the background. To get the different colors in the moose, I stamped the outline of the moose in Early Espresso. I then inked up the solid moose stamp with Crumb Cake but I wiped off the antlers and then stamped it.


I used to distress my cards quite a bit more than I do these days. I like the way this one turned out with the distressing. All I did to distress the edges is rub the edge along the edge of my scissors. A little tear would not have been bad for me. I guess I should have done that.


I know the moose punch is sold out but you may want to get this stamp set anyway. You could fussy cut the moose if you would like or you could create items where the moose doesn't have to be cut out.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

Card 4:


Product List

No comments: