Friday, November 15, 2019

Colorful Seasons

I love how this stamp set, Colorful Seasons, covers all the seasons! It has a coordinating die set as well. You can see that I created a beautiful fall card and a lovely winter card. I have created with this set before. You can see what I have done in the past by doing a search on my blog or going HERE for that search. Several scrapbook pages and a couple of cards.

Any whoo, here is that fall card that I made. I used it for a swap. My colors are Pear Pizzazz, Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie. I don't know about you, but I always need to be reminded to breathe. I get wrapped up in things and forget to take care of myself at times. Fall and spring are the worse for me.


I did some block stamping on this card. It's very simple. You ink up the acrylic block that you use for stamping with your ink, then mist it, I did three pumps of my mister and that seemed to be the perfect amount of water. Then you stamp the block on the Whisper White paper. I used Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, and Pretty Peacock. I stamped the snowflakes over the blocks after they were dry with Stazon ink. I know you can't see it but I also misted the Whisper White with Shimmer paint and alcohol to give a shimmer to the card. 


I hope you will check back soon to see what else I have created with this fabulous stamp set! As it is on the top of my pile to work with once I'm done doing my Christmas stamping.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

No comments: