Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Light & Peace 2

Welcome back! I hope you are looking for the non colored cards using Light & Peace.  I stamped the shepherd image with the new Delicata metallic inks. These inks are fabulous! They give you a rich, metallic image that doesn't take forever to dry! These inks so take a few more moments than the Classic pads but you don't have to emboss these or wait forever for them to dry. LOVE THEM!

I created the same card using all three of the metallic colors. This first one is Night of Navy and Gold.


This one is Blackberry Bliss and Silver.


My last card is Mossy Meadow and Copper.


Which is your favorite? I'm not sure I have a favorite! I love these rich, jewel tone colors with the metallic colors.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: