Friday, November 8, 2019

Merry Christmas to All

Merry Christmas to All is an awesome set and dies. I bought this set last fall and didn't use it either! It's on my pile to use again very soon.

I used the color combination of Early Espresso, Rich Razzleberry and Tranquil Tide. Tranquil Tide retired last spring but we have Pretty Peacock that may be a good substitute, although, we don't have that beautiful velvet ribbon any longer.

This is quite simple. I stamped the sentiment, then added the two swirls to the outside edge and the one on the bottom, wrapped ribbon around the panel and placed a few rhinestones to add the sparkle. Putting that layer onto the Early Espresso card base. I did add a layer of Whisper White to the inside of this card because of how dark Early Espresso is. It's hard to write on that dark of a color.


Have you notice the Crackle Paint background stamp? I love the texture that it adds to a card. This is also a simple card in that there is no need for much other than stamps, papers and inks. I did put rhinestones on the bottom of the strip of Rich Razzleberry.


My last card for today was a bit more work. I used the Cable Knit embossing folder on the Early Espresso to give a warm and cozy feel to the card. The circle was die cut as well as "Merry" and the frame for Christmas. That's what I mean by this one's a little more work. Cable Knit has been retired. You could replace it with Winter Knit to get a similar feel.


There is still time to order supplies to make your Christmas cards! Let me know how I can help you. I would love to sit and chat about what you are looking for and help you design and figure out which supplies you need to complete your cards!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: