Friday, November 1, 2019

Winter Woods

Winter Woods is another set that I bought last fall but didn't get around to using right away. I did create these cards this past winter so the ribbon and gem are retired now. 

I stamped the group of trees on this card and then used a sponge to fill in the branches with a bit more color. My base is Garden Green and the layer on top of the base is Old Olive. My accent color is Calypso Coral.


I really like how this card turned out but I would not make many of them. They are just too putzy for me. I used the dies that coordinate with Winter Woods to cut out the leaves, branches and pinecones. The trees are stamped in Old Olive and Garden Green with the sentiment being stamped in Calypso Coral. The smaller Whisper White piece was run through Softly Falling embossing folder.


My last card is the quite simple. I used the Quilt Top embossing folder for the Whisper White layer. The tree was stamped in Garden Green and die cut. I stamped the sentiment with Calypso Coral and added the colored pearl. I may have to recreate this with more current supplies...hmmm...which folder should I use?...which colored pearl should I use?...should I make my own using the Blends?...hmmm...


I hope you are working on your Christmas cards to avoid the stress that comes with waiting too long. If you haven't and would like some help, let me know! We can design your cards together and get the supplies ordered so you can get them done.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: