Friday, November 22, 2019

Christmas Gleaming

I guess the snow on the ground and the cold weather is having an effect on me. I want to create Christmas cards! That's not a bad thing. I have a bunch of cards ready to hit the mail when I am ready to write them out. (I may have more than I need but shhh... it's too fun to make them to stop now!)

Christmas Gleaming hit my desk recently and I have had great fun playing with it. Here are 3 cards that I made. I have 6 more cards and 3 scrapbook layouts to share yet! Stay tuned!

I pulled out Heather Highland and Gorgeous Grape card stock. The ornaments are stamped with the Delicata metallic inks. You can see the copper, silver and gold. They do show up more in real life. That ink is hard to photograph.


I stamped this beautiful ornament several times on the right side of the Whisper White card stock in Night of Navy ink. The middle ornament was stamped and punched. Then I put a little bit of Silver ink on a sponge and put that ink on the ornament. The silver makes it all shiny and glittery!


My last card for today is quite simple. The punched ornament is laying over the ampersand so that the card reads, "be jolly this season." You could also use markers to color the image before you stamp. I just covered the sign with my ornament.


I have more cards to share with you as well as a couple of scrapbook pages using this stamp set. Come back to see what else I have done!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: