Monday, November 25, 2019

Toile Christmas

I have bought many cardinal stamps over my years of stamping and have enjoy all of them but I thought I would skip this one this year. Then, I start seeing some beautiful cards and I could resist no longer. I have to admit that I was having a harder time working with this set than I have with other cardinals in the past.

I used Blends to color in the cardinal here. I seem to forget to use the Color Lifter marker and I remembered this time! Yeah me! The banner is gold embossed.


This guy is stamped on Cherry Cobbler paper. Then I colored him with the Water-Colored pencils to give him some extra highlights. 


For my last card I stamped the cardinal with Real Red ink and used an Aqua Painter to pull the color from the image to give him a bit more coloring. I did use the Mango Melody marker to color in the beak. 


I do like the way these cards turned out but I'm not sure how much I like this set. Maybe I just need to play with it a bit more. 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: