Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Waterfront

You have probably noticed the gorgeous stamp set called Waterfront. It's a build a scene type of set that can lend itself to many applications. It now has a sister set in the Holiday mini catalog called Snow Front that is just a beautiful. I have refrained from purchasing this set but I'm not sure how long I will hold out.

I made a beach scene for my first card. Doesn't this look like a tropical paradise? I know I would love to be there!


Here is more of a woods scene. The background stamp, Tree Rings, has retired but I think you could use the Birch Wood background and have a lovely card too.


My last card I used for a swap. I stamped the background Crackle Paint. On the white I stamped the mountains and then the trees. The sentiment is from Well Said and the coordinating dies. I think this makes a great masculine card.


I think I need to pull this set out again and see what else I can create with it. Now, do I need Snow Front? Hmmm....

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: