Monday, November 18, 2019

Winter Woods 2

Oh. My. Goodness! I am LOVING this set! I can't believe how much I have played with this set and I still have a ton of ideas that I'm hoping to create! You can see the first batch of cards HERE. This is my second batch and I have another group that will be up on my blog in a couple of days. If you don't have this set, you may just NEED it!

This first card is quite simple. I stamped the large tree with Call Me Clover ink on Crumb Cake card stock, then I die cut the "merry" from Cherry Cobbler card stock. The Christmas was stamped on Whisper White with Call Me Clover ink and then trimmed around closely. I then used my dark Cherry Cobbler blends marker to color the rhinestone and placed it on the the top of the tree. This would be super easy to mass produce and would be a stunning card to send out.


Stamping the birch trees several times in a row makes the background look like a forest on this card. The pine tree in the front of this card was stamped and then die cut with the coordinating dies, In the Woods. I again colored my rhinestones with the dark Cherry Cobbler Blends marker.


I stamped the pine tree on Whisper White three times for the background. The tree in the middle is a second generation stamp, that means that I stamped the tree and then, without re-inking, I stamped it again. I embossed the vellum with Woodland embossing folder. The deer is from Nature's Beauty and the words are from the set Merry Christmas to All and the coordinating dies, Merry Christmas dies.


I have another post coming soon of cards that I made with this set and I still have a ton of ideas that I don't think I'll get to this fall but who knows! Maybe this set will make it to my desk again soon.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: