Thursday, October 31, 2019

Harvest Hellos Pumpkin Pages

Happy Halloween! Enjoy your Spooky Night! 

I couldn't put away Harvest Hellos until I completed a Halloween set of pages. My youngest daughter is getting to the point where she likes to do a bit of trick or treating but it isn't what it used to be. So I'm not even sure if she is going out this year. BUT I still have lots of pictures from years past that need to be put into scrap books.

You may recognize this layout. I used it for my School Days layout. These pages are exactly the same but I used pumpkins instead of apples and changed the colors. What a difference that has made in the feel of the pages.


I used Grapefruit Grove, Cajun Craze, and Pumpkin Pie for my Jack'o Lanterns. Those pumpkins are on dimensionals.


I used the dies called Hand Letter Prose for the title. The other colors I used were Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Basic Black, and Whisper White.


I think I have shown you many uses for this great stamp set! Now you need to decide, Apples or Pumpkins? Hmm...

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: