Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Happy Tails

We have 2 dogs in our house. One is a male Australian shepherd named Messi and the other is a female, short haired border collie named Mia. I have a strong dislike for these 2 creatures but I put up with them because my family loves them. So when I saw this set in the catalog, several months ago, I knew that my girls would love to have it to play with. I thought I better have a bit of fun with it as well.

This set has a matching punch which makes it even better in my book! This card is relatively simple. The banners are cut with the Triple Banner Punch and, of course, the dog is punched too. I did water color the dog and he is up on dimensionals. A little bit of black baker's twine completes the card.


This card is a bit more in depth than the first one. I stamped the paw prints on the Blueberry Bushel and the bone on the Whisper White. I die cut the circle and then stamped the dog house on it. The doghouse comes in pieces so you can stamp each thing in a different color--I love that! The dog also has different spots you can stamp on him. Here I used the larger spots. Little embossing, punching, and layering and my card was complete.


Don't the paw prints look like a puppy walked on this card? It's so fun and easy to do this on a card or scrapbook page. This puppy has the smaller dots added to it to make him look like a dalmatian. The punch for the dog has a small heart on it. You can see it here.


Because my girls love their puppies so much, I have a ton of pictures with them and their dogs. I need to create a scrapbook page or two or three or...with this set. Who wants to come and help me?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List
Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: