Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Enjoy Life


Enjoy Life is a Million-Dollar achiever stamp set. When you have a million dollars in sales, you get to sit down with the Stampin' Up! artists and create your own stamp set. The lady that designed this set was at OnStage when I was able to attend giving a preview of this set. If I am remembering correctly, she has a son and a daughter. The son was a bike rider and the daughter was in the service. I believe she said she lost her son at a young age. She encouraged everyone to Enjoy Life!

I have a couple of retired embossing folders on these cards. Again, I believe you can use one of the current folders and still have a lovely card. Or you may have these embossing folders in your stash and can still use them.

On this card, after the Melon Mambo card stock had come out of the embossing folder, I took the same ink pad and ran it over the top of the raised images to highlight them just a bit more. I sponged Petal Pink on the main image. The white was too stark, in my opinion. The butterflies were stamped with full strength ink and then stamped again without re-inking. That is how I have what appears to be two different colors for them.


The sunset like panel on this card was created by sponging Melon Mambo and Petal Pink on Whisper White card stock. You can see in the middle there is a bit of an orange color coming through. That is where both colors were sponged.


My husband is a big bike rider. He has done 2000 miles in a year. Remember we live in WI where it gets quite cold, snowy, windy, and just plain miserable! He got away from it for a bit and picked it back up the past July. He has over 1000 miles in those 3 months. He recently found a recumbent bike for me to use. I have gone out with him a couple of times and enjoyed it. I need to make more time for it! 

Anyway, this image reminds me of my hubby, even when I put pink around it! I love that saying too. It's a good reminder to get up and do something.


Inspiration is everywhere. Where will you find your's today?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: