Monday, October 21, 2019

Country Home

Country Home was released last fall in the Holiday mini. It has many ideas on how to use it on Pinterest. I will add my three ideas to it as well! I had lots of fun working with this set and it is on my table again to use soon. (I'm still playing catch up with cards that I made last spring but never shared with you! I'm getting close to the end of that pile but not quite there!)

My colors are from my daughter, Abi, again. She really has a great eye for putting colors together and she stretches my ideas of color too. LOVE THAT!

She chose Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay and Crumb Cake for these cards. I did fussy cut the milk can and flowers. This layout would be great to make for some Christmas cards, although, fussy cutting for a bunch is not fun.


The Tin Tile embossing folder is a must have if you like the rustic look. I did hit the raised edges with a bit of Crumb Cake ink to highlight this folder a bit more. I know you can't see it but the cotton has Wink of Stella on it, so pretty!


Yep, I fussy cut again. I really don't mind the fussy cutting for just a couple of cards but to mass produce, I would be hesitant, although I have done it! 


So you can see that I used Lemon Lime Twist and the Hardwood background stamp on these cards. I am still mourning the loss of Lemon Lime Twist. It's such a fresh color. Granny Apple Green would make a fine substitute but not the same. I will also be keeping Hardwood in my arsenal for a while yet. I love this background! 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: