Friday, October 4, 2019

Beautiful Bouquet


There is so much you can do with this wonderful set. Beautiful Bouquet has coordinating set of dies. I didn't use any of the dies for the cards in this post. I do have 3 cards that I did use the dies on. I plan to post them soon. Keep watching!

I stamped the stems first on this card. Then I stamped the flowers with Crushed Curry. I did some off stamping too. I added the last layer of flowers with Fresh Fig. I did off stamp on those too. The ribbon is on the stems with a glue dot. Now, Fresh Fig is retired but you could use any deep purple. I think Blackberry Bliss would be pretty. The white layer in the back is embossed with Pinewood Planks.


Can you see the white layer has been embossed with the Layered Leaves embossing folder? I stamped the Crushed Curry flowers and then stamped the centers with Pear Pizzazz. The over the top of the flowers I stamped the words with Fresh Fig. The ribbon in the background adds a nice contrast.


My last card is quite simple. Adhere a strip of Fresh Fig card stock. I stamped the stems first and then added the flowers and their centers to create the bouquet. Add the words and a small bow made from baker's twine and you have a great card to say thank you with!


Stay tuned to see what I created with the stamps and dies!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: