Monday, October 28, 2019

Harvest Hellos Pumpkins or Apples

Welcome back for round 2 of Pumpkins or Apples! (I write this as a game show announcer would be reading this, at least that is how I hear it!) Anyway, I have 4 more cards to share that use the Harvest Hello stamp set.

The first two cards I'm sharing today are quite simple. In fact, they are exactly the same expect for the apple or pumpkin. I ran my card stock through Pinewood Planks embossing folder. I then sponged Crumb Cake ink on it to highlight the grain of the embossing.


I stamped and punched the apple or pumpkin and adhered it with a dimensional. The greeting was stamped and layered on the Garden Green strip. I added a Whisper White Baker's Twine bow and a scattering of rhinestones, and called it done!


The last two cards I made are my favorite. The base and the next layer are the same color. I embossed the top layer with Basket Weave or Tin Tile. I layered the main image with card stock stamped with the apple or pumpkin and layered that with a skewed card stock. The main images were stamped in Cherry Cobbler or Pumpkin Pie and then colored in with their matching Blends. I'm not sure why the apple looks so streaky. I must have done something wrong.


Here is the pumpkin card. I love this phrase, "Hey There, Pumpkin!" I have always called my kids pumpkin. This tugs on the mommy heart strings of mine!


Well, which do you prefer, apples or pumpkins? I can appreciate both. I'm not a fan of pumpkin spice but love the looks of pumpkins decorating homes at this time of the year. 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

Card 4:


Product List

No comments: