Friday, October 18, 2019

Illuminated Christmas

Illuminated Christmas was another set that was available last year in the Holiday mini catalog that I never got around to using until recently. This is a great religious Christmas stamp set. This set coordinates with the dies, Stained Glass. The Stained Glass dies were created to go with the stamp set called Painted Glass. I didn't use any of the dies this time around. You could recreate these cards with Painted Glass and another color combo.

I used the colors Merry Merlot, Night of Navy, and Crushed Curry. I punched the circle and stamped the angel. I then water colored the angel. The wings have Wink of Stella on them. I snipped the ends of the banner with the paper snips.


I colored the star with my Daffodil Delight Blends and then fussy cut it. This is a really simple card but striking. This wouldn't be that bad to mass produce.


No coloring needed for this one. I sometimes get intimidated by open lined images. I feel like I NEED to color them but you don't always have to color them in. I think if I would have spent the time to color, it would have taken away from the card. I did fussy cut the star again.


I have been working diligently to use all my stamps. I realize every spring that a number of retiring stamp sets haven't seen ink. That is so sad. So, inking them up is a priority for me. And I like to share with you what I have been working on, even if it's retired. Inspiration is everywhere!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: