Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Take Out Treats

Take Out Treats is another set that I purchased last fall from the 2018 Holiday Mini catalog but I didn't get around to using it until this past spring. I couldn't resist showing you what I made with it. I did use the coordinating dies but I didn't cut a take out box. 

I stamped the Buffalo Check background and in Rich Razzleberry and then, using a ruler, I added the little lines between the thicker ones with my Melon Mambo marker. The heart was stamped and die cut. The ribbon is just knotted and adhered with a glue dot.


The hearts were all die cut after they were stamped. If you don't have the dies, hearts are easy to fussy cut. You could recreate this card with any set that has a hear. It's really a simple card.


I adore the layout of this card. The base is the thick Whisper White and I layered the three colors over them. The stars were also die cut. I did put Wink of Stella on the stars. They twinkle so pretty.


Don't forget to use your retired stamps too! I know that this has been an issue for me. I am working on selling many of my retired stamps because I haven't been using them. You can see my list that is for sale on the top of my blog page. There is a tab that says "Retired Stamps For Sale". If you click on that link, you will see the list. It's a long one! Let me know if you want pictures of any of them. I am happy to do that for you!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: