Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Harvest Hellos Apple Pages

I just had to do some scrap booking with this set. We don't go to apple farms so I decided to use the apples to create a back to school or anytime of school pages.

I love that apples come in several different colors. That fact helped me in decided which colors I wanted to use to create these pages.


I used Crushed Curry, Cherry Cobbler, and Granny Apple Green for the apples. They are on dimensionals. The apple slice was colored with Blends and fussy cut.


Have you noticed the Hand Letter Prose dies? They are a great alphabet for scrap book pages. They are the perfect size.


Tomorrow I have a set of Halloween pages to share with you. Then you will have to decide, apples or pumpkins!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: