Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Harvest Hellos Apples or Pumpkins

Harvest Hellos is fantastic bundle! I love that you can create apples or pumpkins with this set and the punch will cut them both out! So marvelous! I decided that I was going to create cards using the same layout for apples and pumpkins. I had so much fun doing this, I ended up making 8 different cards! I am sharing 4 of those cards today. My next post will have the other 4 on it.

I don't know if you can see it but the Cherry Cobbler piece is embossed with the Brick & Mortar folder. I water colored the apple. I like to squeeze my ink pads so that there is ink left on the lid of the pads. I then use my Aqua Painter to pick up that color and place it where I want it.


I water colored the pumpkin on this card. The Gorgeous Grape card stock was with Stylish Scrolls. I did take my Silverly Shimmer ink pad and ran it over the top of the embossing to highlight it a bit.


I stacked the apples on top of each other. The Buffalo Plaid is stamped in Cherry Cobbler, it almost feels like a table cloth. I did take my dark Cherry Cobbler Blend to highlight the accent marks on the apples. I added the Garden Green ribbon around the middle to give a little more texture.


I highlighted the ridges of the pumpkins with Dark Pumpkin Pie Blend. I did the Buffalo Plaid in black this time. Gives this card a little different feel.


Isn't it fun to see how changing colors on the same sketch changes the feel of the card. Come back next time to see two more sets. Then you can decide, Apples or Pumpkins?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

Card 4:


Product List

No comments: