Friday, October 25, 2019

Around the Corner

Around the Corner is an enjoyable stamp set. It's a bit of a different style in that it has stamps that are intended to be used in the corner of your cards, scrapbook pages, and other crafts. It also has coordinating stamps for the opposite corner or to create a frame or to decorate your project.

I stamped the corner stamp and then stamped a coordinating stamp above it, twice, on top of each other. It makes for a fun flower. I added a rhinestone to complete the look.


I again used a corner stamp in the corner of the card stock. I added the candle or firework on the edge. Another rhinestone finishes this card too.


The corner stamp was stamped in the corner. I then added the center leaves and flowers with a couple of the other stamps in this set. Miriam used this card to send to a family friend that helped her search for the car she purchased this summer. 


I love the colors in these cards. Unfortunately, Lemon-Lime Twist was an In Color that retired this spring. We do have Granny Apple Green that is a lovely shade of bright green but not quite this almost neon green color. I will miss you, Lemon-Lime Twist!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: