Monday, October 7, 2019

Beautiful Bouquet and Bouquet Bunch

I used both the stamp set and the coordinating dies for these cards. I kept the same color combination for these cards as for the cards that I made not using the dies as all. The colors are Pear Pizzazz, Fresh Fig, and Crushed Curry. These cards are all clean cards. What I mean by that is that they don't have lots of stuff on them but are mainly white with a few highlights of color and images.

You can see on this card that I started with the base of Crushed Curry. The white was embossed with one of the Petal Pair embossing folders. I die cut the circles and then stamped on the white the Happy Birthday. Then I stamped the flowers and die cut them, adhering them with dimensionals. 


Here I started with a base of Fresh Fig. My Whisper White layer has been embossed with Tufted. I die cut the squares, making a frame from one of the squares. Stamping in the middle of the frame that is adhered with dimensionals adds a nice touch. Adding the flowers and leaves makes for a sweet card.


My last card only has the word stamped. There is no other stamping on this card. I'm torn by these types of cards. They are so pretty and they tend to take more time because you have to run everything through the die cut machine but I feel like I'm cheating when I make them! I put lots of pearls on the flowers. The Whisper White is embossed with a retired folder called Ruffled.


So many great things you can create with a stamp set, ink, card stock, and dies. Sometimes you just stamp, others you add the dies to the stamping, and sometimes, you create just using the dies. Doesn't matter how, just get creative!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List
Card 3:


Product List

No comments: