Friday, October 11, 2019

Crafting Forever

I love the saying on this card. "Do something creative every day." This is a great rule of thumb. I can't always get to my craft room everyday, life gets in the way once in a while! I do try super hard to be creative weekly, at least. I find spending that time using my brain creatively has been a help in dealing with everyday life.

I water-colored the brushes and jar. The circle is sponged with Pineapple Punch. I used Quilt Top again. I guess I enjoyed this embossing folder. Too bad it retired. You could use any folder and have a great card.


Oh man! This card took me so far out of my comfort zone! I am not a doodler. If I doodle, I make hearts and stars and not a whole lot else. I'm not sure I like my doodles but I do like the idea of this card. I did a water-color wash under the words.


I think I found a motto we can all hold onto! "Crafting forever! Housework whenever." I don't mind most housework but I prefer to craft anytime! I did fussy cut the spool of baker's twine. The saying is all on one stamp. I stamped it and then cut it apart to use the way I wanted.


I hope you are always able to make some time to be creative. 

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

Card 2:


Product List

Card 3:


Product List

No comments: