Friday, April 6, 2018

Butterflies Pages


How are we into April already? Life sure has gotten busy on my end and I have dropped the ball on blogging lately. I'm sorry about that.

Well, with that being said, I wanted to show you these pages in March because they use the Bubbles & Fizz DSP as well as the Sparkle Ribbon that you could have gotten for free during Sale-a-bration but that didn't happen! You can still recreate these pages if you happen to have the DSP and ribbons or you could find other papers and ribbons and make them your own!


The top strip of DSP has two stripes of ribbon on it. I love how this looks on the layout.


The butterflies are so springy! I sure wish the weather outside would get with the calendar and show us some spring temperatures! What's the weather like were you are?


The butterflies were fun to color. I used my Aqua Painter and the ink on the lid of the stamp pad to color these beauties.  I will share a card I made using these items tomorrow.

Happy Stampin'!

 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: