Saturday, April 28, 2018

Prom


Today my second daughter, Miriam, will be attending her senior prom. It seems like yesterday and I was attending my senior prom and now I feel like a senior on some days! UGH! Where does the time go? How am I old enough to have a senior in high school?!? Don't remind me that my oldest is married! Time needs to slow down a bit.

I created these pages for Miriam's pictures of prom last year. She wore a burnt orange dress and her date wore a navy dress shirt. 


I really should find those pictures and get them on these pages. Cajun Craze is almost an exact match for the color of her dress.


I can't get over the details that Stampin' Up! is able to get from their dies. This set is beautiful! You could change the title out and colors to make this layout your own.


I know I have been focusing on retiring things lately and this set of pages doesn't have anything that is retiring. I did use the white gel pen on these pages and that retired last year. I couldn't resist sharing these pages on the day Miriam is headed to prom again! This year her dress is navy. It's so elegant and very Miriam.

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: