Monday, April 23, 2018

Fishies


I made a set of scrapbook pages using Seaside Shore stamp set. This set and all the colors (Tempting Turquoise, Emerald Envy,  and Tangerine Tango) on this set of pages are on the retiring list! Don't miss out on them! While these colors are retiring, 12x12 cardstock will be available in all colors! YEAH! I'm soooo excited that all the colors will be available again!


Yes, I did fussy cut all those fish. I don't mind fussy cutting when I am doing just a few. I would not want to make several copies of this layout just for that reason but I adore how the row of fish turned out!


That strip of white DSP is handmade. I wanted some more color on the bottom of the page and I didn't have any DSP that had these colors in them so I made my own. It's a fun and easy thing to do and then you know your colors will coordinate!


We had gone to the Newport Aquarium 2 years ago. I am going to find those pictures this summer and fill up these pages!

Happy Stampin'! 
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

Supplies:


Product List

No comments: