Friday, April 27, 2018

My Inky Friends Design Challenge 5


It's that time of the month! I LOVE the My Inky Friends Design challenges. This month we are doing a sketch challenge.You can find this sketch on page 85 of the annual catalog.

No automatic alt text available.

Here is my take on the sketch.


This is not a very good picture. It was late at night, with no sun and my photo tent is currently down as I do some remodeling of my stamp room. Sorry! I wish it was better. This knight is so adorable! I'm very sad that he and his buddies aren't going to be hanging around much longer. I haven't had a chance to use them too much yet. They are on my list but...there is only so many hours in a day!

Anyway, you can join us at My Inky Friends with your creations!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

2 comments:

Kris Kilkenny said...

He’s so cute! I love how you used him with the sketch. What a great card!

Mickey Roberts said...

Your knight in shining armor is adorable, Shelley!