Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Flower Power Pages


More scrapbook pages! Yeah! I just adore creating these pages. I really do need to take the time to add the pictures. My pages are piling up and need to get into albums. Summer project? Boy, that list is growing!


I stamped the flower with Bermuda Bay on the Bermuda Bay paper to create my own DSP (designer series paper). 


The flowers are on dimensionals. One thing that I have learned about scrapbooking is that you don't have change the layouts drastically to make an impact. If you notice on these two pages, they really aren't that different.


Now, I need to make that list of things to go this summer. I don't think I will have enough time to get everything done. Anyone what to come and help?

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: