Monday, April 30, 2018

Fall pages


I'm still showing projects I have created with Colorful Seasons. Here is a double layout for fall. Fall is such a beautiful time of the year. It still has some of the heat of summer but there is a crispness to it that is refreshing.


The placement of the title on these pages is unique and fun. Stamping the leaves on the background also gives these pages moment.


I stamped the "Just Breathe" on the Garden Green. This saying is one of my favorites because it reminds me of a favorite Bible passage, "Be still and know that I am God." Just breathe makes me thinking of being still.


Looking at these pages now, I'm not sure I like the stark white leaves on the pages. I think I would sponge them with the colors that the layout uses. The colors that I used on these pages aren't currently available in 12x12, they will be come June 1! I'm so excited to have all the colors available in 12x12 again!

Happy Stampin'!
 photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:


Product List

No comments: