Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Floral birthday


I have been trying to mail cards for friends and family as their birthdays come around. I do OK at it but am behind at the moment. We have been doing some home improvements since Christmas break. Well, actually, we have been doing home improvements since we bought our house two and a half years ago. This last round has found it's way into my stampin' room. My space has been turned upside down! Because of that, I'm behind on mailing those cards. I'm really hoping that we can get the project completed this weekend and get my room back together!

Anywho, this card was made about a year ago so that I had a stash to mail to friends and family for their birthdays.


Because this was made a year ago, the ribbon has been retired. This stamp set, Rose Wonder, is on the retiring list that was released on Monday. You can see the list by going to my website or I can email it to you, just let me know you want one!

Happy Stampin'!
Shelley

Supplies:


Product List



No comments: