Monday, November 9, 2020

Cinnamon Cider


The October color of the month for my In Color Club was Cinnamon Cider. I'm not sure if I like this color or not. It is very different than anything else that we currently have in our color line up. That normally is a great thing but I'm struggling with this color. I'm just not sure what to pair it up with. I haven't really liked any other color than black and white with it. 

I pulled out Forever Blossoms to create this first card. You can see that I only used Cinnamon Cider and Whisper White for my color combination. The flowers have Wink of Stella on them. That pulled a little of the ink off the image and into the image. It's really stunning in person.


Just Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White and Basic Black here. I did stamp the grasses and the rabbit on Cinnamon Cider and colored the bunny tail with our Stampin' Chalk Marker. Don't you just love the soft look to that tail? The Whisper White was embossed with Woodland embossing folder. It's kind of hard to see that in this picture. The greeting came from the set Winter Woods. I used my marker to color the words from a larger stamp so that I just had the Thinking of You.


The last card that I used Whiskey Business. I did heat emboss the greeting but I forgot to use my Embossing Buddy before I stamped and poured the embossing powder on so you can see that some of the powder stuck to places it wasn't suppose to. I don't think I mind it on this card but definitely not something I want on other cards. I used my Cinnamon Cider and Mango Melody Blends to get that amber look.


I need to play with this color a bit more. I know that I am struggling with it. That is the perfect reason to get my butt back to the stamp room and get this color out! Anyone want to come play with me? I love company!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: