Monday, November 23, 2020

Have a Hoot Christmas

Now I have some Christmas cards to share with you using the stamp set Have a Hoot. You can see my Halloween cards HERE and my everyday cards HERE. I have really loved playing with this set. 

I used a color combination that has a twist to it so it's not traditional per se. I used Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green and Poppy Parade. Nice, bright colors that make you smile. At least they make me smile!

This card is pretty easy. I used the Layering Square dies to for the main image. The ribbon is colored with the Poppy Parade blend marker. I water-colored the image.


I watercolored these adorable owls. For the background panel, make sure you stamp first and then run it through the embossing folder, making sure your trees are going up! I did put some Wink of Stella on the snowflakes as well as a couple rhinestones.


Aren't these love owls the cutest? I love how sweet they are! I again water-colored this image and I put Wink of Stella on the snowflakes and add a bow. The owls and the mistletoe are on dimensionals giving this card lots of character! 


This is a great set to add to your arsenal of supplies. It covers so many great holidays! You can use it for just about everything and it's so stinkin' cute!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: