Monday, November 16, 2020

Harvest Hellos Pages

I have done a few sets of scrapbook pages recently. I haven't taken the time to write up the blog post for these pages, until now! I really need someone to help me stay on track. Some personal assistant. Any volunteers? 😄

OK, on to the real reason you are here! These pages are rather simple but that is good sometimes! The base is Garden Green and the apples are Real Red.


I stamped the apple seeds across the top of one page and the bottom of the other page. After they were stamped, I colored them in with my Basic Black Blends. The apple slice is colored with Petal Pink. What if you would stamp these seeds in a row again, connect them with a thin line and color each one a different color? Would they look like Christmas lights? Hmm...


I'm really enjoying the Playful Alphabet. The letters are a good size for both card making and scrapbooking. I cut my dimensionals smaller to fit behind the letters and adhered them to the page that way. The apples are also adhered with dimensionals. 


I hope this simple layout inspires you to sit down and create your own pages. Won't these pages look great with some first day of school pictures? Even if your kiddos are online, these pages help remember that first day!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: