Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Harvest Hellos Halloweens

Oh my goodness! I am slacking! I thought I had this post all set to go and scheduled to be published. Then I come back here to work on another post and I find this one didn't publish. I was trying to figure out what happened when I realized that I forgot to hit publish! Now these cards are a bit tardy but maybe they can still inspire you. Leave the face off and stamp Happy Thanksgiving and you have some Thanksgiving cards! Let's go with that! (Anyone want to be my personal assistant? Looks like I could use one! UGH!)

The Harvest Hellos stamp set and punch is so easy to play with. I didn't realize that all three of these cards have the pumpkin in the same spot! Too funny! You just never know what could turn out when you are having fun.

I used Cajun Craze for these cards instead of Pumpkin Pie. There are two reasons for that. One is that I had been using Pumpkin Pie quite a bit and I needed a change in color. The second reason is that I wanted not a bright color for these cards so I pulled Cajun Craze off the shelf for a change. 

The simple strips of leftover cardstock creates a great, eye catching look for this jack-o'-lantern.


I have to tell you the story behind this one. I was drawing the frame around the edges of the Whisper White cardstock and I drew the left side VERY crooked! A strip of Basic Black cardstock to the rescue! I think I like the strip better than I would have liked just the thin line so a happy accident! The spider and web I drew on my own. If you know me, you know I don't draw! This is an amazing feat for me!


I couldn't resist making a card with the jack-o'-lantern face and "You make me smile". It makes me laugh and I love to laugh. Don't you? We all need happiness in our lives.


I know these are late, I hope they will still inspire you to create something!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: