Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Merry Moose 2

Merry Moose has been such a favorite of mine for the last two Christmases. I think he is so stinkin' cute! 

The card base is Garden Green and the plaid and layer is Pretty Peacock. I did fussy cut the scarf for Mr. Moose.


I did a Facebook live show how to create this background. It's really quite simple. You can watch that video HERE if you would like. To create this background I inked up the embossing folder then ran the cardstock through my Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine to transfer the ink to the cardstock. The raccoon and log are water colored.


This card uses the kissing technique. I did a Facebook Live on this technique too! You can watch that HERE. I used the solid image of the moose and inked it up with Crumb Cake and then I stamped off the moose so the ink wasn't so intense. Then I inked up the solid trees from Mountain Air and stamped them on the moose image or kissed the images. Then I finally stamped the moose and punched him out. Kissing works great with solid images and a pattern for the other stamp. The ribbon is colored with Mossy Meadow blend.


I hope you got Merry Moose for yourself. I don't think you will regret this wonderful stamp set and punch being part of your collection.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: