Monday, December 21, 2020

Snowflake Wishes

I'm still working on sharing the Christmas cards that I have made this year with you. I'm not sure how I got so far behind but I will share them even if some of the supplies will be retired before I get them on on here for you to see! I think I need someone to help me stay organized and focused! Any volunteers?

I dislike winter and cold but I love snowflake stamps and paper. I'm not sure how that works. I guess because I live in WI, I have to deal with the snow so I might as well embrace it. Although, we have not gotten any snow yet this year, at least not in SE WI have we gotten any snow. Oh, I'm not complaining. 

I did have to get the Snowflake Splendor suite. Yep, I had to have the whole kit and caboodle on this one! This first card uses Pool Party and Pacific Point. The designer series papers have such a beautiful blending of colors. When I cut it down for this card it was just perfect. 


More designer series paper is highlighted on this beauty. I kind of wish I would have used Gorgeous Grape for this card instead of the Highland Heather but it still is pretty. I did add some pearls but they are hard to see in the picture.


The Pacific Point card base was embossed with Winter Snow embossing folder. I love these snowflakes! I die cut some more flakes and I used Wink of Stella on them so that they glisten.


I guess I like the snow when I can stay warm and create with them instead of having to drive through them! (Although, I don't mind shoveling them. I really like how the whole world is peaceful and quiet after a snow storm.)

I pray your Christmas celebration is coming together and that you are finding a way to celebrate the birth of our Savior!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: