Saturday, December 19, 2020

Happy Fall pages with Harvest Hellos


I really enjoy using my stamps and papers to create scrapbook pages but I have to admit that I go in streaks with creating pages. I did make these this fall and never got around to writing up the blog post for them. (I don't want to admit to how many blog posts are waiting for me to write them up! Need to focus on this job!)

I started with Bumble Bee for the background paper. I cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White on the diagonal to fit into the two corners.


I used the pumpkin stamp from Harvest Hellos with Bumble Bee ink to create a background. I also used Playful Alphabet to die cut the letters. I did use dimensionals to adhere them. The photo mats are Crumb Cake.


The pumpkins are stamped on Pumpkin Pie cardstock with Pumpkin Pie ink and punched out. The leaves were fussy cut from Garden Green. The Bumble Bee between the Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White is the ribbon to add even more texture.


This diagonal layout was definitely out of the box for me and I love the way it turned out. Don't be afraid to use those stamps to create fantastic pages for your fabulous photos!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: