Monday, December 7, 2020

Merry Moose

I loved this moose when he was introduced last year! He's so stinking cute! I made several cards with him last year that you can see HERE . I also made an ornament with it. You can see that HERE

I wanted to play with this set again while it is still available! 

The trees on this card were stamped with a generational stamping technique. That means the first tree on the left was stamped with  full strength Pear Pizzazz ink and then stamped again and again without inking the stamp again. Doesn't that look like the trees are in the background of the first tree? 


The trees here were stamped several times without inking the stamp between stampings. I water colored the raccoon and log.


I don't remember to use the words for backgrounds very often. When I see someone else's creation with it I try to remember because it's so easy with a great WOW factor! I used the stamp "Happiest of Holidays" and stamped it numerous times to create the background for this moose.


I have a few more cards using this set that I will be sharing soon so keep watching! How are your Christmas cards coming? I have enough made but I'm going to keep making them! They are too much fun and I can use them next year!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: