Friday, December 4, 2020

Peaceful Nativity, No Dies

I have a passion for nativity sets. I have over 30 different nativity sets and that does not include the ornaments that are nativities. I love them! Stamps are no different. I have purchased every nativity set that Stampin' Up! has created over the years so this one had to be added too! And imagine my happiness when it had coordinating dies! Even though I did not use the dies on these cards, I did use them on others that I will be sharing with you soon!

I do believe these cards qualify for #simplestampin .

Sometimes these detailed sets can be overwhelm because we thing we have to color them in. I did not color them on these three cards. I wanted to keep these relatively simple. I stamped the holy family with Night of Navy ink and the star with Daffodil Delight. The star does have Wink of Stella on it so that it twinkles even more.


This is a simple thick Whisper White card base with the holy family stamped in Night of Navy again. I then layered the Night of Navy strip at the bottom of the card and added a shorter layer of neutrals designer series paper. Then the Whisper White strip was stamped, ribbon tied around and adhered with dimensionals. I added a rhinestone to the star.


This is another simple card with a lot of punch to it. I stamped the words at the bottom of the Whisper White layer with Memento ink. I die cut the two layering circles and stamped the holy family with Memento ink. I layered the circles on top of strips of Basic Black and Gold foil.


All of these would be super easy to mass product and show the real reason for the season!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies: 
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: