Friday, December 18, 2020

Peaceful Nativity

Peaceful Nativity is such a lovely set to show the true meaning of the season. I chose to create these cards with Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry and Sahara Sand. I colored this first card with blends. The star was die cut from gold foil paper.


I used more blends to color the holy family and animals. They are all on dimensionals to give a bit more dimension. The Rich Razzleberry background was embossed with the Subtle embossing folder. I also used  For Unto Us for the greeting on both of these cards.


I really like how you could die cut the basic creche or add the back layer too for more dimension. I watercolored the holy family on this card. The holy family, star and the stable are on dimensionals.


This set and dies will be retiring soon. Don't miss out on a great religious set for Christmas.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: