Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Beauty of Friendship

I'm sorry I have been missing in action lately. School has started and I have new responsibilities that require more time. That means I have less time to work on this blog. Please be patient with me while I try to find a balance to complete everything. This is important to me so I will be working on it!

Beauty of Friendship was one of the first sets that I really wanted from the catalog. I love trees! They are so majestic and beautiful. I am working on a set of scrapbook pages with this set too. 

I started with Mossy Meadow card base and added a layer of the Beauty of Earth designer series paper. I added a layer of vellum on top. The vellum adds such a wonderful softness to this card. I forget to use it once in a while but I'm always happy when I add it to my cards.


Cinnamon Cider is the card base for this next card. I think this card has a fall feel to it but I'm so NOT ready for fall! I love the heat of summer. See, my tree is still green!


This is a peak-a-boo card. I layered Misty Moonlight with the designer series paper and die cut a circle in the middle. 


You can see the full tree that is peeking out the window. This card is one of my favorites. The soft blue and green makes me truly appreciate God's creation that he gave to us.


We took a family vacation this year to the Smoky Mountains. It was one of the best vacations I have ever taken. All my girls, my husband, Abi's husband and Miriam's boyfriend were all able to be with us. We were able to spend the whole week together. The forest on the mountains were spectacular. Another reason I just love this set and these cards. I truly look forward to making more and scrapbook pages too!

Please click on the pictures below to go shopping on my online store.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: