Thursday, September 23, 2021

Mountain Air Scrapbook Pages

I absolutely LOVE the way these pages turned and I can't wait to print some pictures from our vacation this summer and add them to these pages! 

My family was able to spend a week in the Smoky Mountains of Tennessee. All 8 of us fell in love with this part of the country. Miriam and her boyfriend are talking about getting a farm and starting their lives there. Abi and Brandon want to purchase a vacation home so they can rent it out and have a place to go to at any time. Michael and I are talking about retiring there as well. I would say that means we all fell in love!


The top portion of these pages are from the designer series pack of paper called Beauty of the Earth. I then stamped and die cut the mountains with the Mountain Air stamps and Majestic Mountain dies. This was a bit tricky in that I used the side of the stamp that didn't have the details and the dies are for the detailed stamp. I held up my cardstock to the light and lined up the die that way.


The letters for mountains and calling are a retired set of dies that I can't remember the name of. I have kept all the alphabet dies I have purchased so that I can use them for scrapbooking.


The mountains really do call to me. I am looking forward to our next trip to visit or even live among them!

I have shared the supply list that I used to create these pages. You are welcomed to click on any of the pictures to be taken to my online store were you can purchase these items and more.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: