Thursday, September 9, 2021

Daisy Pages

These pages are quite simple but I love the way they turned out. The daisy punch is one of my all time favorite punches. I know you can't do too much with it other then daisies and coneflowers but I LOVE DAISIES!


I started with Basic White 12 x 12 cardstock and stamped the small daisy on it with Daffodil Delight ink. I used the hostess pack of designer series paper called Pattern Party for the black polka dots on the edges of the pages. 


The daisies are two layers adhered together to give it a full look. I colored the centers with the Daffodil Delight marker and added Wink of Stella to them as well. The ribbon was colored with the dark Daffodil Delight blend marker and added to the strip of Daffodil Delight.


Now to find some pictures to put on these pages. I'm not sure what pictures to use. I will have to dig through them and see what would work. Yes, that means I create pages without pictures in mind. I figure that out later!

If you click on the pictures below, you will be taken to my online store to purchase these supplies and others.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: