Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Daisy Lane Tote

You may remember that I made a set of cards with Daisy Lane stamp set using Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo and Mango Melody. You can see those cards HERE. After I had made these cards, I really wanted to make a little tote bag for them so that I could give them to a friend. Well, it took me months but I'm happy to say that I finally made that tote bag! Isn't it too cute?!?


I started with a 12 x 12 piece of Basic White cardstock. I then stamped the daisies all over. I then cut two 1" strips off. These could be used as handles but I wanted Granny Apple Green handles so I put them to the side for another project, maybe. I then scored the bag at 5", 6", and 7" with the 12" side at the top. Cut on the 5" and 7" score line about 3" on both sides of the paper. This doesn't have to be perfect but should match. Fold the flaps into the bottom of the bag and adhere. Place adhesive on the edges of one side of the bag. Wrap those edges around the other side creating the bag form. Add top trim and handles to complete this bag. 

I did a Facebook Live creating a bag like this. HERE is the link to that video if you would like to see how this is made. If you are like me, the directions are clear as mud and seeing is understanding!

Give this bag a try! It's super easy and fun to make. It's a great way to give a set of cards too.

The pictures below will take you to my online store if you click on them.

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: