Friday, August 14, 2020

Daisy Lane 2

This is a beautiful set of notecards that I am using as a gift for a friend. It is a set of six cards. They all say Smile on them. The ovals alternate between the top and bottom of the cards. 


The daisies are double stamped, meaning I stamped the daisy and then stamped it again over the top so that I had fuller looking daisies.


The ovals are cut using the Layering Oval dies. They are stamped and layered then added to the card on top of the ribbon with dimensionals.


I used Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Melon Mambo. I added a few rhinestones to add some glamour to the cards.


These cards could be made in any color and be fabulous! I hope my friend enjoys this set of cards! 

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:

Product List

No comments: