Friday, August 7, 2020

World of Good

This suite of goodies was another one that jump out of the catalog for me! I loved the old world feel to the papers and colors. When I sat down to play with it though, I have to admit to struggling.  I'm not sure how I feel about these cards but I wanted to share that it can be a struggle to create for anyone. I'm not special!

I ran the Soft Suede card base through the Old World Paper embossing folder. I cut the designer series paper to a 4" by 5 1/4" piece. Then I cut that at an angle to give me the bottom portion of my card. I die cut the Misty Moonlight circle, the Soft Suede globe and the Cinnamon Cider globe base. I adhered the strip of Cinnamon Cider behind the designer series paper and adhered it to the card base. I added the globe base and the globe as well as the punched greeting. 


One tip for this card, stamp the greeting before you run the cardstock through the embossing folder. Once the texture is on the cardstock, getting a clean image become really difficult. The saying Adventure Awaits is so useful for many events in our lives. I will be using this card as a graduation card. The base is Sahara Sand, with Cinnamon Cider, Soft Suede and Misty Moonlight to round out the color scheme here. 


Struggling is part of creating. Stick with it, you find something that you are happy with and you will be pleased with yourself because you didn't give up!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:


Product List

No comments: