Monday, August 17, 2020

Band Together

Band Together has this awesome flower in the set as well as some awesome greetings.  I cut both pieces of the Whisper White cardstock, laid them on top of each other and then stamped the flower on both pieces at the same time. I colored only the flowers on the smaller piece and adhered that to the other pieces with dimensionals. I colored the flowers with watercolor pencils.


This is a simple card. I stamped the flower with Granny Apple Green on Granny Apple Green cardstock. I love the simplicity of this card. It's hard sometimes to keep it simple. 


I had fun coming up with this beauty. I stamped the flower on a larger piece of Whisper White cardstock. I colored the flower with my watercolor pencils. I then used a ruler to create the box around the flower. Then I trimmed the flower to have it look like the flower was coming off the paper. Makes sense, right?


This stamp set has some coordinating dies as well. I used those on a few other cards that I will be sharing soon. You don't want to miss out on these great dies!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: