Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Whale Done Supporting Cast

My August To Go Class featured the stamp set Whale Done and the coordinating punch. I have been playing with this fantastic set and punch beyond creating the class! In my post for today, I am sharing a three cards that I made using what I am calling the supporting cast. 

There are 5 little fish on one stamp. I stamped it multiple times to create this school of cuties. The seaweed is stamped with Granny Apple Green and a few bubbles were added with Coastal Cabana.

 

This beauty uses a technique that I have shown before. I inked up my I block with Coastal Cabana ink. Then using my sponges, I added Granny Apple Green and Pacific Point inks to the block. I then used my Stampin' Spritzer and added water to the block. I stamped the block onto Whisper White cardstock. Once this was dry, (I helped it with my heat tool) I stamped the seaweed, fish and jelly fish using masking to keep the images only on the newly colored area. 


This card is a CASE from the annual catalog. CASE stands for Copy And Share Everything. This is one of the benefits of the catalog. There are so many samples that you can copy exactly or change just a bit. It gives you a great place to start if you aren't sure where to start! I changed the colors just slightly but it still looks like the card on page 94 of the catalog. 


I have a few more cards that I made with this set and coordinating paper and punch. Stay tuned so you don't miss out on them!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: