Thursday, August 13, 2020

Confirmation 2020 Part 2

I am sharing the second half of my confirmation gifts from this spring. We were able to have confirmation in May as normal but it wasn't normal. The only people that were allowed to witness the young people making their promises to God was their family. The confirmations were live streamed too. I was glad about that!





To create these gifts, I print up the confirmation verses on Whisper White cardstock. I use retired designer series papers as a background for their verses. The words are die cut with vinyl and adhered to the glass of the frame. I was give these crosses from a friend that was cleaning out her craft room. I don't think you can purchase them any longer but there are other crosses available!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png

No comments: