Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Magenta Madness

The new In Colors are fabulous! I'm sure you have seen them already because I have shared them and they are all over Pinterest! I started an In Color club where each participant will get an ink pad, Blends markers, the Stampin' Write marker, a pack of cardstock, a roll of ribbon and a card for $35. You can add on for another $8 and get the re-inker, enamel dots and 6 x 6 designer series papers. If you need shipping, that would be extra.

I made 3 cards that focused on Magenta Madness! I'm really enjoying this color. It's so bright and fun!

My first card is one that I had in my head for a while but didn't take the time to create it. I used the Camouflage background stamp. Isn't it so cool? I love how it has all the shades of the color (magenta in this case) in just one stamp. I added this adorable zebra to complete this fantastic card!


I shared these two cards with my club members. I was tardy in getting them their colors so I gave them two cards this month. 

I stamped the peony with Magenta Madness ink on the same colored cardstock. Then I layered that on the Whisper White, wrapping the ribbon around the edges, stamped the greeting, added the bow and adhered it to the Magenta Madness card base.



I love this card! I am excited to mail this to a friend who truly is amazing. I think she will really enjoy this one. I stamped Buffalo Check on Whisper White with Magenta Madness and adhered that to the Magenta Madness card base. The flower was stamped with Memento ink and colored with Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green and Pumpkin Pie Blends. I used my Stitched Shape dies to cut the Whisper White oval and the Layering Ovals for the scalloped oval.


We have started the In Color Club but if you would like to join, please let me know! I will add you to my list and get you the color each month and you will receive Magenta Madness at the end. I would love to have you join me!

Happy Stampin'!
photo signature 2_zps5xg3zfyo.png
Supplies:
Card 1:



Product List

No comments: